Legacy of Utah State Award
The Legacy of Utah State Award is given each year to recognize and emphasize a student who represents the heart and soul of the university. Students should show a commitment to the institution and their program of study, as well as demonstrate internal involvement and service, department dedication, perseverance during times of adversity, and contribution behind the scenes.
- Coordinating Office: Vice President for Student Affairs
- Nomination Deadline: February 8, 2019
- Recognition Event: Robins Awards Ceremony (Saturday, April 13, 2019)
- Nomination Process & Materials
- Past Recipients
- Contact: Suzanne Thorpe, firstname.lastname@example.org, (435) 797-9250